Ice Ache - Shinigami

Sore On Gums - Ice Ache - Shinigami.

Do you know about - Ice Ache - Shinigami

Sore On Gums! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Sore On Gums. You look at this article for info on an individual need to know is Sore On Gums.

How is Ice Ache - Shinigami

Ice Ache - Shinigami Tube. Duration : 2.43 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Sore On Gums. Finally starting to upload some of my music stuff on to here again. Album: Downtown Pony Lyrics: He's pained out in a million pieces like the ones I let go in there, I saw the real...oh somewhere feeling our bones watch me wait can't be anymore is it all there's all this with all the...oh as it comes and fades away all i saw... it's all I saw... now I dream hes bled out into a million pieces like the ones I let go in there... somewhere... in there... is it all? (spoken part) Sore inside our bones. There's a ghost within the addict. A world full of thieves, murderers, liars, hypocrites and pieces of shit. Twisted inside, grinding teeth and skinning ourselves because we can't breathe. Black holes that rain down on our minds and swallows the stars. We are in a circle of nothing and face full of scars. Red teeth and bloody gums, holes that cover tongues. Face that's turning blue because we are suffocating inside an atmosphere. Poisoned by words and actions. This sadness will never end. The emergency exit is missing from the earth. So paralyzed with the lack of nothing and oxygen.
I hope you receive new knowledge about Sore On Gums. Where you'll be able to offer easy use in your evryday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Sore On Gums. View Related articles related to Sore On Gums. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ice Ache - Shinigami.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment